Jesse’s Secret Stash: Episode 20 | David Hughson on Free Home Buyer Class
Jesse’s Secret Stash: Episode 20 | David Hughson on First Time Home Buyer Class
We got a special treat for all you people thinking about buying a home! If your tired of paying someone else’s mortgage, or looking to move into a new home with your family your gonna want to hear what David Hughson, Mortgage Planner at The GreenHouse Group, has to say in this special episode of Jesse’s Secret Stash!
He breaks down 4 topics and explains why they’re so important and how many people think they can’t get into a house even though they can!
- 580 FICO SCORE is the lowest score for a Mortgage
- One way to fix your credit is
- Buy Small Things With a Credit Card and Pay Them On Time
THE LOCAL MARKET
- 11,000 homes for sale in SD
- There are currently more Traditional Sales which helps buyers have negotiating power with the seller
- 3% down on a $250,000 loan is only $7,500!!
- $1,850/month rent – HOA, mortgage, everything included
- If your paying more than $1,575 in rent for a 2 bdrm apt you could own a 2bdrm home!!
EXACTLY HOW TO GET STARTED
- Get Pre-Qualified with a Mortgage Planner before searching for a home
- Get Pre-Approved by a Lender