[FOR SALE | Normal Heights] “DETAILS PERSERVED TO RESPECT ITS HISTORY, UPDATED TO REFLECT PRESENT”
🏠 3711 Meade Ave San Diego, CA 92116
Hey Green Gang!! The GreenHouse Group is super excited to present 3711 Meade Ave San Diego, to you. This home’s location, its walkability and its convenience-factor all score off the charts. But it’s the home’s subtle functionality which surprise and delight.😍🏠💥
This 🛌3-Bedroom, 🛁2-bathroom, 720 Sq Ft house is furnished with all the modern amenities. Architecturally significant design details from the porch with big, rounded, arched windows – connecting you to the street yet offering a perfect level of privacy as well. While the design sucks you in, the functionality of the updated foundation featuring all-new posts, piers, footings, new stem wall, floors freshly leveled, subsurface drains added around the perimeter of the home is equally refreshing.
What we love about this house💚
- Original, narrow-plank Oak Wood floors in LR and BR’s.
- Kitchen updated w/ cabinets, granite tile & SS appliances.
- Most of the foundation brand new!.
- Completely enclosed back patio is a perfect utility room.
- Third BR is connected yet feels almost separate from the rest of the home. With its own access and bath en suite, it behaves almost like a master suite or contiguous ADU!
- Oversized wood details of the “base and case” complete with period specific picture rails in the BR’s, single-panel doors and honeycomb tile in the Jack-n-Jill bath.
- Off-street parking driveway.